Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 10, 2023

Speaking Topic 4 - My dream garden - IELTS speaking part 2 sample

 

IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 SAMPLES

TOPIC: GARDEN

SAMPLE 1.      DESCRIBE A GARDEN

The garden I'd like to talk about today is none other than the one in my imagination. I mean, if I had a decent amount of money, I would build a gorgeous garden for myself because I have been dreaming about a lush and layered one for a long time.

In my dream garden, the first thing I would install is exercise equipment because I'm a big fan of outdoor gyms. I would set up a push chair, a cross trainer, and a single stick. That would be immensely helpful for me to improve my fitness. I used to go to the gym a lot in the past. But now, I don't actually have that much time to do my workout there. Owning a garden fully equipped like a gym is somewhat convenient and time-saving.

To make this garden more interesting, I would plant a range of annuals and perennials like clematis vines, rose myrtles, Christmas stars, and so on. Therefore, the garden would look splendid and colorful. The other thing I would like to install is a fountain at the center of my garden, which would make the atmosphere here fresher and also cool the area a little bit on a summer day.

You know, a garden is where members of families often gather together on weekends or holidays. I would say that this is the place where the family bond is strengthened by the members having a whale of a time together, doing their favorite hobbies, and confiding in each other.

Read more....

TOPIC CITY

Hoian ancient town

Danang city

TOPIC PEOPLE

People who like cooking

People you like to meet

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Reading practice - Matching names 3

  Concrete alternatives The push for innovation in the construction industry, driven by concerns about the environmental impact of traditi...