Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 10, 2023

Matching heading reading practice - Inventions

 

A. The invention I'd like to talk about today is none other than my current smartphone, namely the Nokia C20. I bought it two years ago from a renowned phone retailing system, The mobile phone world.

B. My phone is kind of a modernized personal digital assistant with wireless connectivity, which is compact in design with a high-resolution touch screen, multi-touch interface, and QWERTY keyboard.

C. The gadget is also designed with software for built-in basic apps such as a calendar, contact list, clock, weather, and maps. Thousands of innovative apps in a wide range of categories are available to download that can keep me entertainedproductive, and organized.

D. But I sometimes spend too much time on social networking apps on my phone, like Facebook or YouTube, because they might be so addictive. The random occurrence of interesting articles and videos is really attractive to me. In addition, the feature that allows me to freely share my life with friends and others also creates a sense of urge for me to want to use social networks more.

E. In my opinion, the long-term effects of this are greater than the small, daily conveniences that my smartphone offers. And this would be damaging to my health and relationships. I believe.

1. Paragraph A

2. Paragraph B

3. Paragraph C

4. Paragraph D

5. Paragraph E

i. Positive impacts of a modernized object.

ii. Apps that keep people entertained.

iii. Social networking apps that are addictive.

iv. Some good functions on a smartphone.

v. A personal feeling about something.

vi. The introduction of a cutting-edge gadget.

vii. A famous retailer to buy phones.

viii. The design of a modern device model.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Reading practice - Matching names 3

  Concrete alternatives The push for innovation in the construction industry, driven by concerns about the environmental impact of traditi...