Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 10, 2023

Speaking Topic 6 - My current smartphone - IELTS speaking part 2 sample

 TOPIC INVENTIONS


The invention I'd like to talk about today is none other than my current smartphone, namely the Nokia C20. I bought it two years ago from a renowned phone retailing system. 

My phone is kind of a modernized personal digital assistant with wireless connectivity, which is compact in design with a high-resolution touch screen, multi-touch interface, and QWERTY keyboard. The gadget is also designed with software for built-in basic apps such as a calendar, contact list, clock or maps. Innovative apps in a wide range of categories are available to download that can keep me entertained, productive, and organized.

But I sometimes spend too much time on social networking apps, like Facebook or YouTube, because they might be so addictive. The random occurrence of interesting articles and videos is really attractive to me. In addition, the feature that allows me to freely share my life with friends and others also creates a sense of urge for me to want to use social networks more.

All in all, although  the drawbacks I mentioned above might be damaging to my health and interpersonal relationships or may bring some long-term negative effects, It's undeniable that daily conveniences that my smartphone offers are far more beneficial

Practise vocabulary for this topic =>>>

Vocabulary about technology

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Reading practice - Matching names 3

  Concrete alternatives The push for innovation in the construction industry, driven by concerns about the environmental impact of traditi...